On Saturday, March 28th, Icing Images is throwing the Biggest Birthday Bling Bash to celebrate
The National Capital Area Cake Shows 10 year Anniversary.
Special guest Blāque Shelton of Black Rose Pastries and Debbie Coughlin, Founder of Icing Images, will be emceeing this event.
There are a limited number of tickets to this event.
So, get your ticket now!
For only $100 per ticket, each attendee will receive:
· A full coarse buffet dinner that will not leave you hungry! Beef, Chicken, Pasta, Salads and more!
· Two drink tickets.
· Free transportation from the Holiday Inn before and after the event.
· A minimum of $50 worth of product for cookies/cakes thanks to very generous sponsors.
· A raffle with large items such as a Kitchenaid mixer, an edible Printer, an Arkon Mount and possibly more!
· Prizes for the top three people dressed Bling! out
· A time to sit back, relax, let loose, spend time with friends from the Sugar Art world.
· Event Emceed by Blāque Shelton of Black Rose Pastries.
· Guest speakers Dennis Stanly Sr of Chantel’s Bakery and Debbie Coughlin of Icing Images.
· Most important support of The Prevent Cancer Foundation.
We have added Raffles to help to raise funds for Cancer Prevention! With larger valuable items such as an edible printer from Icing Images, a Kitchenaid mixer just to name a few will be raffled off.
With a max of 100 attendees, the chances of winning are very good!
So, bring your wallet! Join the fight to Prevent Cancer.
· What do I wear to the Bash? We encourage all to wear Bling! Whatever that means to you! Whether its formalwear or jeans we just want to see lots of Bling!!! Since we will have prizes for the top 3 people who are the most Blinged out, we encourage you to wear Bling!
· How late does the event run? The event takes place from 7-11pm
· What is the $50 worth of free Swag? Everyone who purchases a ticket will receive Swag Bag worth $50 or more. We have various products from cake/cookie supply companies. Donations have been generous so chances are the value will very likely be over $50.
Dressed in your Best Bling!
Prizes will be awarded for those who are Blinged Out (1st, 2nd, and 3rd)!
Everyone has been affected by cancer. Whether you personally have been diagnosed, or someone you love. In 2017, Deborah Coughlin, Icing Images Founder was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Because of early detection, she was able to fight the battle and win. Too many people skip the oh so important tests and fail to detect early warning signs. A fairly simple treatment can so easily become the fight of your life that is oftentimes lost. Please, if not for you, for someone who loves you, get tested. Whether it be prostate cancer or breast cancer, get tested.
Partial proceeds of this event will benefit The Prevent Cancer Foundation.
The key to beating cancer is early detection. Get tested.
There will be a limited number of tickets sold in order to keep the prize baskets at a high dollar amount.
Payment plans are available. This is an event that you do not want to miss.
Come and hear the inspirational stories of
Chef Dennis Stanley Sr. of Chantel's Bakery in Sterling, Virginia and a Prostate Cancer Survivor as well as Deborah Coughlin, Founder of Icing Images in Winchester, Virginia and a Breast Cancer Survivor.
Copyright © 2020 National Capital Area Cake Show - All Rights Reserved.
Executive Conference and Training Center
22685 Holiday Park Drive, Sterling, Virginia 20166, United States
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder